home
Blog

Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy new year!! I've just realised its February already and I haven't posted any news!! A lot has been happening with several exhbitions happening this year.

First I am continuing to develop my work using the Inca Gods and the Nazca lines as inspiration. I have been reading Tim Ingold"s anthropology of lines and this has led me in an interesting direction which involves both painting and printing!! So watch this space as I will be posting images of my work!!

Exhibition dates for 2011 : May open studios at WAS, June "Unititled" at Chelsea Town Hall, there is also the possibility that I'll be exhibiting at "Parallax" which is a New Art Fair in Pall Mall at the end of June, September group exhibition at the Redgate Gallery, Camberwell, November, open studios WAS. I will post dates nearer the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment